Thursday, March 19, 2009

Top 100 Cities to Start a Business

Is your city listed? 100 cities from all over the US have been selected as the best places to launch a new business.top-100-cities-google-map

I was depressed to see that my city (Stockton) was not on the top 100 list, but that was to be expected. After all… it has made the top 10 list for most miserable cities. So I looked a little deeper to see how close some of the top cities were, after all, a successful thinker is going to look for opportunities everywhere.

6 of the top 100 cities are within 2 hours of me.

11American Canyon, CA12,484
16Novato, CA48,410
66San Jose, CA895,535
68Ventura, CA108,143
69Danville, CA45,093
76Folsom, CA68,912

That is not too bad. I guess the next step would be to get a successful thinkers chapter started in each of these cities. Any takers? Are there any hosts or ambassadors that would like to start a mixer in these cities? Feel free to comment below.

I would actually be interested in helping anyone start a chapter in any of the cities. I notices that a couple of the cities on the list (in other states) already have chapters going.

Originally Posted At Successful Thinkers Meetup

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Liaison - Translating executive requests into geek for the common IT guy